- Error in saving a rental when not retrieving movie information.
- Error when loading certain reports.
- Deleted product items still showing in product sale transaction dialog.
- Now displays a loading message for potentially long operations.
- Improved performance.
- Data Configuration utility wizard incorrectly runs on a multi terminal P.C.
- Weather information now appearing correctly.
- Video Junky can now check for updates automatically every two days.
- View all deleted Rentals, Rental Items and Products.
- New Revenue report with category breakdowns.
- Database upgrades streamlined.
- New Rental - Customer comments now only appearing once when form is opened.
- Barcode Labels (Medium Labels and DVD Sleeves) - Correct Label/Sleeve size now loading.
- New Product Sale - Scanning or entering a Product now correctly adds the value to the total.
- Customer Editor - Customer’s Photo now captured correctly.
- Exit Video Junky - Issue in closing Video Junky resolved.
- SMS Messaging (Inbox) – Resolved the duplicating items in a multiple client install scenario.
- Manage Users – Resolved the issue whereby saving the users details enabled the ‘Send New SMS’ and ‘Send & Receive’ buttons.
- New Rental Transaction (Authorised Renters Tab) - User's image is now displaying on Form.
- Locked Form – Resolved issue whereby using the enter key to "OK" a message, the message box will close and open immediately.
- Bulk Media Downloader - When searching, if no data was found, a row exception was being thrown.
- User Editor - The user's photo was placed behind the default image.
- Installation – After the Digital Persona SDK is installed, the installation restarts the P.C without first prompting the user.
- Configuration – If no SMS provider details are configured, the ‘Send & Receive’ button was incorrectly enabled while all other SMS buttons were disabled.
- Backup - Fingerprint Database was not being backed up.
- Un-returned – Resolved issue whereby un-returning rental items caused some items to still show as out on customer accounts.
- Login - Added scroll bar for the list of the users.
- Allowed more than twelve (12) users to be listed.
- Edit Product – Allowed the deletion of a product.
- Added Ribbon Shortcuts.
- Added Ribbon Tooltips.
- Perform Maintenance.
- Edit Rental - Allowed deletion of Rentals and Items.
- New Rental - Improved the adding of Rentals and Items.